Thursday, May 31, 2007

These days

I am not getting too bored to blog already. It is not yet a been-there-done-that thing for me. I've been running short on time since the last 2 weeks. When I started blogging a lil while back I had absolutely nothing to do in the evenings after I got home from work. Even an hour's time would suffice to write a post and I was easily finding fodder for posts, almost at will. Nowadays although I find fodder, I dont get enough time. My folks are here and week 1 was spent on their orientation with tiny details in daily life. Every other day we have been out at Von's in the evenings because I just cannot manage to get a grip on how much groceries are needed when it comes to full-fledged cooking 2 times a day; as opposed to kaam-chalau cooking once a week =)) By the time my folks were getting comfortable around the house we left for a short trip last Friday to come back late Tuesday night. Yesterday was spent half awake at work. And here I am today, still reeling from the after effects of the 1200 mile roadtrip, feeling a-miss having not updated my blog in ages - hence posting a quickie from work;)

Post Title : Bardot - These Days

No comments: