Monday, February 11, 2008

Strange, yet right

Something's wrong. I can't concentrate on work, I can't seem to enjoy reading, I don't find any motivation to write, hell I can't even sit through a movie! These days there's just the one thought that has taken precedence over all. This Thursday, coming to an airport near me - Nupur! My wife is all set to join me after close to 6 weeks that felt like eternity. Never ending phone calls day and night, txt msgs, and IM kept us connected during this time, but electronic communication can only do so much and leave so much left undone. It is funny how two people can get emotionally entangled within such less time. This feeling is unkown to me yet something tells me this is just right, what I've been longing for all this time. Two months back I didn't even know this girl and today I am so excited to be with her that the feeling is inexplicable. That we've planned it for V-Day makes it even more special. It's been a long time coming for me as far as a special V-Day is concerned. The only memories I have of V-Day are the asinine celebrations in college which almost always meant nothing. This year, I am glad I will be spending the day with someone who means so much to me. Forget that damn day. I am glad, more so, that I am about to spend each day thereafter with the woman I adore. The countdown has begun, 3 more days to go!

No comments: