Saturday, March 24, 2007

(What's the Story) Morning Glory

Last night a forgettable Friday was capped up by an even more forgettable movie. For some reason, I decided to watch the new desi movie, Hattrick. Now most desi movies are forgettable but this one had that little extra special element. I dont know what irritated me more about this movie - the fact that I stayed up late to watch a crappy movie, that it was really a bad movie or that it had such a bad print that I felt like cracking the screen on my laptop.

Honestly, I cant even remember the last time I watched a rip which was so terrible in quality. And not that it was one of those low size rips, it was a full 700MB, yet it failed the bar. Dont get me wrong, there's been so many good rips out there with low size, like Anthony Kaun Hai, 350 MB yet really good but this was just an utter piece of sh!te. After crawling through the movie, I checked back on DT, and there were loads of comments echoing the same. Which reminded me to always look through some of the comments before greedily snatching any new movie that is on offer!

The movie itself was nothing great. The theme was quite boring, more so after India's dismal exit, and though the cast was great they could only do so much to hold together a paper thin storyline। Rimi Sen was all about the hotness as expected and she did a fine job - at looking good ;)

Rewind to a couple of hours back this morning when I woke up to James Blunt's You're Beautiful (more about this tragedy in a later post) After going through the usual strings of emails and news and hanging around a while on orkut, here I am blogging listening to BF & N in the background. Now I have to decide what I want to get done this weekend (which usually amounts to nothing much). One thing I definitely want to do though is get to Walmart and get that dart board I've been wanting ever since! After last week's fiasco, when the set did not contain any darts at all, I hope I get a better one this time and spend some time honing my skill at darts :D

Later!

PS: 12:30pm on a weekend IS morning. It's morning according to the MDT timezone, the MY Daylight Time timezone LOL

No comments: