Monday, April 9, 2007

The end is the beginning is the end

The title of this post might sound confusing to some. As is my wont this one is also related to the music, but thats not what it's all about today.

Today it's all about me, its about zero liability (well, for whatever amount of time). It's that day officially when I am debt-free. Go me!

I'm through completing the last installment on my RSX so I owe no one not a single dime anymore. No financial obligations took a long way to come, first getting over the credit card debts piled up through grad school and then the car, and now I plan to enjoy it while it lasts. Knowing me it wont be long before I'm deep in another pile LOL

In the meanwhile, I'm gonna bask in the glory of my new-found financial freedom. Here's to a new beginning (or an end).

No comments: