Thursday, April 19, 2007

Top 10 things that bother me today

Not necessarily in a particular order:
  1. Indian cricket team remains largely unchanged despite recent wonders
  2. My car does not have HiD Xenon headlights
  3. It always feels like I've had insufficient sleep no matter how many hours I sleep on weekdays
  4. People responding on orkut going 'u say wassup' .. ok - wassup? Addendum : 'u say?' Ohkayyyyy. What do you want me to say?
  5. Adding people up on orkut. Its not like you win a prize or something if you have a zillion people on your friendlist. Ok, that could be me growing sick of orkut and yet not being able to stay away from it :P
  6. Documentation, paperwork and bureaucracy
  7. I have to shave every other day
  8. Blogs ...... which .... are ... written .... like ......... this ........ get some continuity in your thoughts for fck's sake! What are we playing here - connect the dots to read the hidden message?!
  9. Too much of the same thing over and over and over again, and another time over again. CIP - Sanjaya Malakar, Anna Nicole Smith, Abhishek-Aishwarya wedding, Shilpa Shetty, VT (ouch!)
  10. One more day before it is the weekend :(

Later!

1 comment:

Ranjeet said...

You made me go back to my blog to see any '.......' in there :-D
Nice post.
But I was glad to see Tendlya and Ganguly 'rested' (we all know what it means, right?) and the best part was they finally dropped Bhajji - made me as happy as I would have been had we won the world cup!